Vietnam

I downloaded vietnam with my code that I got with my code that i got with the game when i bought it but I don't know how to play it. I checked everywhere but it seems that I cant play it. HELP!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

woeps typos :P

What i mean is: I downloaded vietnam with my code that i got with my game but I have no idea how to play it or where i can find it.

all you downloaded was the update the nam pack is separate u have to buy. i finally figured it out im retarded this is if your talking about the ultimate edition but im not going to shell out 1200 points for something thats pointless at this point with BF3 almost 2 months away.

Nam is awesome!  You're missing out!  Two months is a long time yet.

Nam is easily a good buy and 3 months gives you time to unlock the cheevos. It took my 33 days to unlock all the Nam cheevos. So get Nam, it's a fun game and a nice change from vanilla

I would love to get some players from here to play NAM with.i play RUSH and CQ.only one guy plays nam with me on my friends list.....later old timers.......hehehehehe

my only gripe with Nam is how quickly and often they become lop-sided....

So true

Nam is well worth it if you got the doe spare,Nice change from vanilla,its like a totally seperate BF game,its easily the size of 1943!Tunes are cool too!

I wouldn't get buy any more DLC for BFBC2. The servers are in the crapper now.

Nam is the best game add on  I have bought for a game to date.  I simply love that time period.