Vietnam is broken

saw 3 maps in a row with people glitched into the rocks and cliffs. Done playing Nam.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

With the PBR? Or just by themselves?

i stopped playing when i saw a guy drive a boat through a mountain then drive it on the road.

I thought they patched it. Oh well...

I haven't seen any of this. But then I haven't been playing Nam much lately. Are you experiencing this in normal or hardcore? 

The only problem i have been having is the first bomb sites at Hill 137 people tend to back into a rock. Its in between the bomb sites, it doesn't really affect gameplay just annoying to see a medic sitting inside a rock.

it's not the PBR glitch, it's individuals. on vantage point, the american side in the rocks to the left before you head over the bridge headed for B, on Phu Baiin the set of boulders before you cross the bridge headed to C from A and the in the 'mountain' on Cao San temple, which gives the douchebag glitchers the ability to watch the entire map from A to the Viet Cong spawn.

[quote user="ReproductioN"]

I thought they patched it. Oh well...

[/quote]

Nope, someone showed it to me just a couple of days ago - we however were just joyriding, no way i could shoot at someone whilst we were underneath them.

yep and these douches that do it seem to be proud that they're openly cheating.

I know for a fact there is one on Hill 137 and Vantage Point

That guy is a glitcher, when I joined you last night the one that was glitching I have seen glitching before. Actually that is all he does. I have seen him on a few occasions and he has always been in a glitch. Got some nice amusing hatemail for killing him out of his cheater rock

Ive seen the boat glitch but that is it and its only happened a handful of times. I play Rush only so the other glitching might be a problem only in Conquest