Video quality not watchable

Client being used: Console XBox 360
    Movie/TV or Artist: Runner Runner movie
    SD or HD: SD
    Stream or Download: Stream
    Purchase or Rent: Rent
    What you've tried so far: Restarting XBox didn't do anything. I even waited a whole day to see if the quality would improve. Watching trailers on XBox Video works. Watching (streaming) other videos from Amazon Video works. XBox video rental I've purchased does not work properly. The trailer was fine. However after purchasing the rental the movie starts in SD but with noise interference and the main audio track it is not possible to hear the actors speaking. This has been over 24 hours as an issue. I've tried contacting XBox support on the phone - taking over 10 mins a call and being cut off each time. Trying to post the issue in the forum has also been time consuming because the website seems so slow. All other websites are performing properly. I'm not sure that it is worth my time and effort to get a refund for the value of the movie we have purchased. I'm interested to know how Microsoft will respond.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Nudge...any responses from Microsoft or Xbox team?.....this could be the last money we spend on Microsoft Video content. The service  so far has been non-existent.  It is much easier to use other company solutions for watching videos.....Are you able to issue a refund?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry, the audio issue should be cleared up by Saturday evening.  However, that will likely be past your rental expiration.  You'll need to contact Xbox Support directly to discuss a refund, http://support.xbox.com as we on the forums do not have access to any customer information.

Microsoft Movies & TV Team

Sorry this didn't help.

I don't think I'll be wasting any more of my time or money with this service. Thanks for taking so long to not help. I won't be using Microsoft video in the future and I won't be recommending it to friends - I'm not chasing this issue any further ...xbox and Microsoft should be chasing us and securing our  business. Very disappointed with this service and this lacklustre response.

Sorry this didn't help.