Video from friday night on Laguna Alta

Here's the video from when we were messing around when the other team backed out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxTUMpKNAjU

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

BC2 shenanigans never get old. You got some serious air on the tank!!!

When this happens to me and my friends on Laguna Alta we just race around in quad bikes on our own little racetrack, lol.

Almost more fun than the actual game, lol.

Yeah haven't gotten to do that in a while. Great fun and the tank barrel rolling was EPIC LOLZ!

We need to get a bunch of people together and do a private match on Port Valdez. Would love to try and get a tank to fly from one main base to the other one.

[quote user="Ronin6337"]

We need to get a bunch of people together and do a private match on Port Valdez. Would love to try and get a tank to fly from one main base to the other one.

[/quote]

Port Valdez? We need to think bigger. How about Heavy Metal?

Isn't private matches still broken or is it finally fixed?  Last forum game night it was broken yet. But that was how many months ago.

[quote user="fizzyw0mack"]

[quote user="Ronin6337"]

[/quote]

Port Valdez? We need to think bigger. How about Heavy Metal?

[/quote]

That would be pretty awesome launching them from high up on the mountain tops. Maybe try and make it to the other side, hehe.

Last time my friends and I tried a private match it worked fine, which was also a few months ago. Wish private matches were player to player so we didn't have to have a certain amount of people to even get in to one.