Victory music when I lose

And the loss music plays when I win.

Sometimes it gets it right but more often than not it's the wrong way round! This happened in BC2 as well and I find it difficult to understand just how this error is included in this current iteration as well.

It's a real shame as I love the game despite this flaw but it really ruins the cool atmosphere towards the end of a match when the music starts building only to break into the despondent losing music when you've just fought tooth and nail to win the game.

IT'S STUPID!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

At least it actually says you win when you win now.

True!

That was a real kick in the teeth sometimes.

I hated that in BC2

"YOUR TEAM LOST!"

Wait, no we didn't!  We still had 40 tickets left when the last M-COMM blew!

Huh, I don't think I ever got that. What I hate is the Joining of a Game to hear, "the enemy has set the charge" and it's insta Game Over. That's just lame, way to give a loss without even playing Dice.

Yeah, I wish when you pressed A to look at a server it would tell you what the ticket count is left in a game.

[quote user="Ronin6337"]

Yeah, I wish when you pressed A to look at a server it would tell you what the ticket count is left in a game.

[/quote]

That would be a great idea that makes sense. So, they probably wont use it.

[quote user="LostKauz"]

[quote user="Ronin6337"]

[/quote]

That would be a great idea that makes sense. So, they probably wont use it.

[/quote]

I bet you don't complain when you join the match on the winning side of that situation:)

[quote user="SNAKExEATER4545"]

[quote user="LostKauz"]That would be a great idea that makes sense. So, they probably wont use it.[/quote]

I bet you don't complain when you join the match on the winning side of that situation:)

[/quote]

Actually I do, Just ask a few of my Friends. I get the Loosing Team way more then any Winning Team and I complain about that.