Victor Mystery at GoodSprings

Well... let's say the entire history as short as possible:

I took Victor's House to be my Safehouse so i Killed him and left him beside the house... he revived with his screen black and now when i try to talk to him it shows: "It seems like the robot's artificial inteligence is Offline"

did that happen to anyone else?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

I'll be interested in hearing whether or not he shows up at the other places he is supposed to.  You know you don't actually have to kill him to use his house.

I'm a Jerk,what can i say... Besides,his House is an perfect place to make an collection showcase.

That sounds interesting.I'll do this my next gameplay

[quote user="Kurt LockWood"]

I'm a Jerk,what can i say... Besides,his House is an perfect place to make an collection showcase.

[/quote]

I used his house too, until I found a better place.  You can use the house as though it were yours whether you kill him or not.  I don't think killing him will actually have any impact on the game, or on his ability to meet up with you again later.  So that means that you'll have the opportunity to kill him again.  :)

'I'm a jerk, what can I say?" Haha I love Fallout! Just go kill robots that saved your life for no reason lol.

He will return after you get to the strip

[quote user="THEGREATSTYMIE"]

He will return after you get to the strip

[/quote]

There are several places he can appear, but yes, if you don't encounter him again before you get to the strip then he will certainly appear there.  However, if you use the Robotics Expert perk to disable him, he will apparently stay disabled and not return.

Victor says that he can transport his AI to another Robots alike him (mostly on the strip) and get back anywhere he usually does (until you reach the strip them he will stay at the House's Tower) so yeah,he's invincible as long there's Robots around.

I killed him too to try but reloaded the game . I thought was going to be like when you kill the propaganda robots of Eden in FO3 but it seems Mr House doen't care too much about Vic.

I sided with Victor then finished the game, then went back to a save point and then continued with a different option, Victor is now back in Goodsprings but with a black screen,