Veteran

OOOOOOO......MMMMMMMMM........GGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!   Veteran difficulty on the campaign is gonna be the death of me, (and many controllers),  It only took me 4 hrs to finish the last part of Executive Order.  AAAAARRRRGGGG........ I think i had a brain hemorrhage.  Anyway, thought i would share my frustrations with you

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hmm. Lotta forum heads were claiming they breezed right through it on Vet. I'm kinda hung up on a part just after when you shoot that rocket out of the sky with the Valkyrie(on Veteran).

Lol 4 hours? Black Ops campaign wasn't that hard imo except for that one level in Khe Sanh.

@ Pistola,  thats the last part that took me so long,  if u can, save some smoke grenades. it'll help.

Veteran was easy compared to waw.

^ Got that right, but I think Cod 3 is the hardest...

[quote user="Machete160"]

@ Pistola,  thats the last part that took me so long,  if u can, save some smoke grenades. it'll help.

[/quote]

Yeah, smoke grenades and rushing. The enemies just keep respawning, so you gotta rush a certain checkpoint. (looked up a walkthrough way back when I was trying for Veteran completion) I'll get around to it eventually.

The only really HARD part was Kne Sanh, when you had assault them from the trenches...my god, I must have died 150 times trying to tip over the damn barrels of Napalm...brutal..