Veteran Spec Ops, Anyone?

Well, I'm stuck on some of the MW3 Spec Ops missions - and I want to get three stars in every one, just for the sake of completion. I've tried searching for random players online, but, to put it bluntly, most of them aren't much good. I was hoping that maybe someone with a little more experience would be willing to help me out?

-

I still need to complete Arctic Recon, Negotiatior and Black Ice on Veteran, as well as some of the original Spec Ops. If you can help me with any of them, just hit me up with a friend request and maybe send me a message about it. Don't worry, I don't usually use my mic, so you won't be shouted at randomly throughout the game.

-

It's not as if I'm a total MW3 newbie, I'm actually pretty experienced, and I always come frustratingly close to completing most of the missions, only to be blown apart at the last second. I'm sure I would find some of these missions easier with another player rather than alone - I recently found a great player online and played through a load of missions on Veteran with them, which I had previously found difficult.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

hit me up will give you hand

I will help,I have no mic,but my spec ops level reset but I have all the dlc I can help with the veteran,but I dont have the tactician achievement

In my experiences it is much easier to beat them solo.