Veteran seems awfully easy...

According to the menu, I'm 50% done with the game on Veteran - also am collecting the Intel - and I've yet to have any real trouble with the campaign. I know I'll probably stumble a bit at some point, but for instance, the past two missions, I died once. It's really not that I'm doing that well, it's that there are seldom sections where there are firefights where you're really at risk for dying.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Are there "infinite enemies"?

Or are there just a limited amount like in MW2?

nope its  like MW2 with check pionts

It feels like there are unlimited enemies if you don't push forward inch-by-inch, so I don't recommend sitting back and picking people off for long. Kill a few, move up, etc.

Wait til you get to scorched earth, you will have fun ;)

Every bit was easy, the only part where I truely thought I'll never do this is the part after you go up the lift on the very last part of the game.

-

Tip regarding this part, shot from behind the bagage on the right hand side after you eliminate the people straigth ahead of you down the corridor. just shoot them as they come pouring out the door, on this part you get checkpoints for amount of kills and not fro pushing forward

Yeah it was very easy :( I wanted a challenge.......at least they brought back infinite enemies

I completed veteran in 6.5 hours, a couple of very frustrating parts just like in previous cods but I didn't find it all that hard, very enjoyable though, much better than multiplayer so far as whatever I shot seemed to do this funny thing called 'actually dying'

It seems awfully easy because it is awfully easy, it's about as challenging as MW2 was.

Just started Veteran today, and I seriously had to check what difficulty I selected on the first level...  I thought I was on Recruit.

I agree, it was pretty easy. I got all the campaign achievements and apparently I have the campaign beat 100.3 %. How is that possible? lol.