Veteran hardest level

just wondering what level u guys thought was the hardest on veteran?

i beat it on normal now im doing a run thru on veteran, what u think?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think it was by far the easiest and shortest veteran campaign. Was fairly disappointed especially when you go into spec ops and its veteran levels for the most part are up to par for what the veteran level should be. I'm fairly certain more people will finish this campaign on veteran than ever before.

ya i hear ya, i fell like each game it gets a little easier, cod 4 veteran had alot of hard levels mw2 wasnt bad at all and so far this game isnt even that challenging

Indeed not at all there will be a couple tight spots but nothing even near comparable to some of the crazy hard levels in previous versions.

Have yet to start on Veteran for the campaign, but I beat it on hardened pretty easily.  Only tough part was the final mission when you have to clear the second to top floor while chasing Makarov.  I imagine that part would be enraging on Veteran lol

The only part I can remember having any difficulty at all in is Scorched Earth where you are going through the streets with the German tanks.  Even that only took about 5-10 minutes to get through.

-

It's sad that I can't even name a level that was hard.

The only part that took me more than 3 goes is the bit where you come up off the beach by the 2 tanks and the very end before you kill Makerov.Spec Ops has been the only challenging part so far.Both elements are a lot of fun,but I do wish there was a comparable chevo to "Mile High" from CoD 4 in each of the CoD's.....just to sort the men from the boys.

I'm also suprised by the lack of challenge in veteran difficulty. COD4 definetly was the hardest to date.

[quote user="Wired Parrott"]

I think it was by far the easiest and shortest veteran campaign. Was fairly disappointed especially when you go into spec ops and its veteran levels for the most part are up to par for what the veteran level should be. I'm fairly certain more people will finish this campaign on veteran than ever before.

[/quote]

^ This,

First run through i did it on veteran then for the intel i put it on the easiest mode, as Parrott pointed out this is the shortest an easiest of the series WaW was the hardest for it was nothing but a nade run lol.

I guess a lot of people didn't really beat COD4 on veteran like myself so IW decide to make a little easier

I was thinking about WAW and the grenade spam.