Veteran Gear Medal Is The Only Way To Get Flaming Gnasher

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that the only way to get the Flaming Gnasher in Gears 3 is to have the Veteran Gear medal. Epic has stated that is the only way you will get the the Flaming Gnasher. So if you earned it in the Gears 3 Beta and don't have the Veteran Gear Medal then you will be out of luck until you get the Medal in Gears 2. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Lil Dogg"]

Lord you mad AND jelous? If you call beasting on nubs the wrong way then you've got some problems brother (I mean dad lol).

[/quote]

Not mad or jealous. I just think it is funny a group of guys have to get together to cheat and then defend each other afterwards.

Lord you mad AND jelous? If you call beasting on nubs the wrong way then you've got some problems brother (I mean dad lol).

[quote user="Lil Dogg"]

Yeah, of course I do! I was just bringing up how the HoF are beast and we got our wings fast (except me).

[/quote]

Got them fast the wrong way.

Ok because that would been really stupid if I had to buy Gears 2 to re-unlock something I earned in the beta.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Yeah, of course I do! I was just bringing up how the HoF are beast and we got our wings fast (except me).

of course, you know this!

Cleveland did you even get your wings?

very glad the gold gnasher is a Vet Gear exclusive.

•Golden Gnasher Gears 3 unlock will only be available to those who have earned the Veteran Gear achievement in Gears of War 2.

fans who play Gears 3 during release week, but have decided to do so by unlocking the Golden Hammerburst and Lancer instead of the Gnasher.

Veteran Gears will still receive all the weapons, the medal and the title, but *only* veterans will receive the Golden Gnasher.

Golden Hammerburst and Lancer will now be available for playing Gears 3 during its first week of release

Golden Retro Lancer will be available exclusively to those who unlocked it in the beta.

methods for obtaining the Golden Sawed-off and Golden Retro Lancer remain unchanged.”

www.trueachievements.com/.../gears-of-war-3-unlockables-detailed-update.htm[id]=1&width=90

@Dogg: Complete all acts on insane.