Veteran Difficulty?

Below is how I would rate veteran walkthroughs for me and wondering where people would fit MW 3 in. Main reason I just got the game was to maintain that I have beat all cods on Vet. Just wondering should I run through on easy first or just go all out on Veteran my first time around. 

Hardest: COD Classic

2: W@W

3: COD 3

4:COD 4

5: COD 2

6:Black OPS

Easiest: MW2

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

1. WaW 2. CoD3 3. CoD 2 4. MW 5. Black Ops 6. MW2

I haven't played MW3s campaign yet. I always go through the campaigns on vet first.

WaW>blops>mw1>mw2>mw3

I still haven't tried CoD3 on veteran so we'll see lol

MW3 is the easiest.  

Play through on veteren first - you'll save the 6 hours it takes to play through on another setting.  

Your ranking is dead on -

Thanks.

From what I played based on difficulty.....

WaW>>CoD4>>>Black Ops>>>>>>>>MW2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MW3

Only reason WaW is the hardest was because of the grenades.  And damn those boys could put them in your lap from all the angles.

waw was by far the hardest as soon as you found a good piece of cover or dead ground your hud was filled with grenade indicators

If you're used to beating games on veteran why in the world would you run through it on easy???  Normal, maybe, but easy???  Ok, maybe if you use only one hand.

[quote user="Sipuli91"]

WaW>blops>mw1>mw2>mw3

I still haven't tried CoD3 on veteran so we'll see lol

[/quote]CoD3 was possibly the most frustrating CoD for me. It's not that it was hard. Okay, actually it was hard. Very hard. It wasn't as hard WaW, which is the hardest CoD imo. Anyway, CoD3 just.. bleh. The graphics really turned me off. The game was also really annoying in terms of enemies spamming frags like crazy. Then again, that was the case in every CoD before MW2. When I finally beat it on veteran, I just had to throw that game aside forever. Well, not really. I just have it laying there collecting dust. I still need to get the multiplayer achievements for it so if you ever get it, we should play sometime. It's only 10 or so dollars at the moment I think. Last time I played MP on that game, I barely found any games. I tried different lobbies with the host being the only person there. It's just a dead game. Still not the hardest CoD game, but it's certainly the most frustrating for me at least. 

mw3=4 i ran through the campaign in less than a day.