Very random subject, but I'm at a loss as to where to search!

I'm trying to figure out the name to a movie, not sure when it was released. It's a movie about alternative reality MMO games. One of the main "players" has a character in the game that has pink hair, and the game sort of resembles second life in styling and gameplay. The movie featured the song bad touch by the bloodhound gang, and in reality the "girl" character with the pink hair is controlled by a fat, creepy, pretty disgusting man. Please, of anyone remembers this movie, help me out! Sorry if my post is disjointed, I'm just piecing together all the bits and pieces my friends remember as they say it

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I think I have seen something along the lines you are talking about but I cannot remember what it was. Now this is going to annoy the crap out of me too!! It isn't Gamer though.

Was it Surrogates?

No, wasn't any of those. And I know! My friend brought the movie up and I just have vague memories of the fat man sitting at a computer. I'm thinking it came out in the early to mid 2000's

It was Gamer.  The girl with the pink hair was the main characters wife or girlfriend.  

I think your right

Yea, it's Gamer.