Very fun roleplay

become a part of the community with your own job car house and businesses! very very fun. make sure you put Kush Doe recruited you and i will help you out in the game. rlnroleplay.enjin.com

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You obviously can't read: NO CLAN RECRUITMENTS! A roleplay is the same as a clan. No exceptions; stop trying to work around the rules!

Actually a roleplay is nothing like a clan. A clan usually makes you go and register on a website of some sort. A roleplay is just like saying hey who wants to join me in a free mode?, instead they're joining him in a team death match Lobby.

Yes, but he's still trying to recruit people.

Cool.

Cool.

@Define, after re-reading your post, I'm sorry but that is wrong. Nowadays, the term "role play" means "register on a website to get invited to a private, RP server". In other words, when players mention RP, they usually mean for them to join a clan of some sort.

Legend let it go. Have you nothing better to do than stalk kids trying to have fun?

So you're telling me that I have to register somewhere on the web before me and my girl can roleplayin the bedroom? I never knew!

Necro, Legend is right.

More @$$ kissing I see.