Very Experienced Person Looking for a clan to join

Hello,

My name is Viral x Hero. I am currently looking for a clan or gaming community to join that plays Halo Master Chief Collection. I have had over 13 to 14 years of clan experience including running my own for 8 years. I join a clan with a purpose to help myself, help others achieve their goals, and make it the best it can be. I have a can-do attitude and get stuff done when needed. The only thing I ask for is to feel welcomed and respected in the clan or gaming community. If anyone is interested in inviting me to your clan/gaming community, please send me a message via Xbox Live and we can talk about it in a party chat. My gamer tag is "Viral x Hero". Thanks a lot and I hope to join a successful organization.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

We are a group of gamers our core of 10 guys have been together for over 4 years. We have been actively recruiting over the last month and now have around 30. Mostly average age in our 30's. We have a code of conduct that requires members to be respectful to all players. We play FPS ...BF and COD. We use Facebook as our main means of communication. If you are interested check us out

www.youtube.com/watch

Battlefield             www.facebook.com/.../redscreen.bf

Call of Duty           www.facebook.com/.../redscreen.cod

I would join if it was for Halo and Destiny as well, but sorry.

Hey are you getting the new Halo? We are going to be extremely active on the next Halo and could use some more leadership as well. If your interested let me know!