Version 1.6 Problems

I thought I was doing well up to now as although I had lost coins (like many others had) I still had enough to get all the Daily Challenge badges. And then I updated to V1.6 and everything fell apart. Ironic, considering this version was supposed to fix these issues! The games themselves are great, but whoever is responsible for the Awards section of this game needs to get their act together. My current problems are:

1. Although the Daily Challenges screen shows I have all the badges for March, the Awards screen says I have no badges for March. The Prize History screen oddly shows two boxes for March, both with all badges.

2. December (which I had all the badges for) does not show up at all in the Prize History, and shows no badges in Awards. The other months (Oct, Nov, Jan & Feb) show correctly in both places.

3. On one of PCs it correctly shows I have all the medals (except the 100k Club which appears to unachievable), but on the other says I have none (even though it was correct before the update).

Any ideas?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I can confirm that. While I like this game, it has been always rather buggy. When 1.6 came out, I was glad it finally fixed that huge performance regression from its previous version. But then I encountered the problems mentioned in the post above.

Plus a few others. For example, if you play the Adventure long enough, you can easily gather more than 2^31 gold. Except when you do, newly gathered gold will be subtracted from your score. That looks like a signed int32 overflow.