verbal abuse

i reported  [MOD EDIT] a while ago for verbal abuse to my son i would like to know wen that was if it is possible please.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi there, you've pretty much done everything you needed to do. If you would like to go one step further you can utilize the "Sumbit Player Review" feature on the user's gamercard and avoid the user for what  deems to fit your reason. Also keep in mind you cannot Call Out others regardless of what they've done.

You won't get any feedback on the complaint.  Set your son's account to where he can only hear and talk to those people on his friend's list.  You can set it up this way on your system settings on your xbox when your son is logged in.  It helps a ton to avoid things like this.

[quote user="Aftrthought051"]

You won't get any feedback on the complaint.  Set your son's account to where he can only hear and talk to those people on his friend's list.  You can set it up this way on your system settings on your xbox when your son is logged in.  It helps a ton to avoid things like this.

[/quote]

Privacy and Online Settings

I always had a hard time finding the settings for the Online Communication when it was released.

You won't get any notification stating the account reported has been dealt with.Just hope justice has been served by you and the XBLPET, providing you have submitted a File Complaint.

An additional that I do after reporting & avoiding the person, while I'm viewing their Profile, I also choose to "Mute" that player. This way, if that person randomly show up in a game lobby they are seen with their mic being crossed out as an icon next to their gamertag. Once, I see that, we know we've reported that person before and leave the game lobby.

Report the player by using submit player review and block communications to prevent them from speaking to you

what game was this on if I may ask.. and how old is your son. If this was a first person shooter like halo, battle field 3 or anyother game.. its going to happen. (not that I i condone on it) people get riled up in the moment and "choice" words come out. People also will talk how they choose too. (i hold my tongue if a kid is present)  But most feel children shouldn't be on online gaming. I had a 5 year old mock me in halo 3 before... i dear not repeat what he had said. I'm 27 been gaming for years (since 6 with zelda on the nes) and worst gaming buzz kill is a 8 year old on an m rated game screaming foul langue.