Velvet Assassin

I just saw this  game yesterday while I was browsing through GoD. Does anyone have it? It looks like a pretty solid stealth game

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've only read reviews of it, saying it was really bad. Never played it before.

This review I read gave it a good rating, with the only problem being that the AI is not the best, they seem to hurt the pseudo realism the game has. I can't find a good stealth game with guns in it that is difficult. Splinter Cell: Conviction sucks, but I know the earlier ones were better. I wonder if I should get a classic xbox game.

It's an okay game, but there are much better out there.  If it's cheap, get it.  Otherwise give it a miss.

<edit> If you don't like Splinter Cell, then you probably won't like this, as Splinter Cell is a better game.

I like splinter cell, but the new one sucks because it's too easy.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

I like splinter cell, but the new one sucks because it's too easy.

[/quote]

I did actually mean SC:Conviction.  It is better than Velvet Assassin.  

Lol Conviction is trash. I cant believe even after playing the PC version i bought the xbox version becuase it was 5 bucks.

But Velvet assassin is pretty good. the levels look really good. and i love that you actually need to be sneaky and scout out the best way to go. I havent gotten far in the game but look forward to going through it. Very cool game so far.

The splinter cell games before conviction were better though but conviction is poop on a stick made of morepoop/

I agree, I want a game with challenge. SC: Conviction makes you feel like a sneaky badass, but there is little challenge there.

I just noticed that there is a older original xbox title on GoD, SC: Chaos Theory. Does anyone own this game?

Chaos theory is IMO the best SC game. How have you not heard of it?

Well I think I will have to buy it via store, because I'm sure I can get it way cheaper than GoD. Plus I don't like full blown games on my HDD. Feels weird to me.