Vector

What setup y'all like?I really could'nt use it very well,I always try using irons on my SMG's cos i think it looks cooler but i stuck a reflex on it and suddenly i'm getting 2+ KD's in Dom games.I honestly did'nt think a red dot really made much difference but now i'm thinking of having this gun as on of my final setup when i reach Prestige Master in a couple of days.I also use a laser although im thinking of taking that off cos i don't really use it that much.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Reflex definitely helps with this gun, I usually use fast mags/reflex when I use it and it dominates people. It has such a great rate of fire.

Yeah,I love it now,wish i'd discovered it earlier.

Extended mags and laser. Usually "fast" perks set-up, ie, Lightweight, Dexterity, Ex Conditioning.

I use mine with EDOtech, suppressor and mags. I'm thinking of eventually taking off the suppressor for either a barrel or another attachment

I've actually learned to use the iron sights, which saves on an attachment slot. You also probably don't need quickdraw or fast mags due to it already being fast in both regards (SMGs aim quickly as is & it has 1 of the fastest reloads of the SMGs). I'd recommend suppressor, long barrel, stock, or laser sight.