Various RPGs cause freezing

So i've been playing Oblivion recently and everything was fine for about 40 hours of gameplay, until i tried fast traveling and it froze. I tried again and it still froze. Then i tried traveling to a different location and it froze. Eventually i deicided to just walk which worked fine until i randomly froze again and then gave up.

This problem doesn't only happen on Oblivion but also both fallouts. In New Vegas, whenever i enter a certain room in the hoover dam then it freezes and in Fallout 3, when i talk to three dog my game freezes.

I'm not sure if its my disks that have problems or my xbox itsself. I have new vegas and oblivion installed so i'm inclined to believe its my xbox.

If you have any tips/troubleshoots i could try that would be geat. Thanks in advance ^_^

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

if its any help, i just cleared my system cache and i still have the problem

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Are you connected to LIVE when this happens? What happens if you disconnect from LIVE, does the freezing still occur?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have had the same problem with New Vegas. Even though it's installed that just limits the need for the disc to spin in your console. I have a theory that it's how much game info, like places discovered, the game or disc has to load. And the more game info, the more freeze ups there might be. I haven't had this problem on any of the DLC for some reason though. Also you might want to try manually saving the game and not using the quick saves.

Sorry this didn't help.