Vanishing Troll Trick

I thought this was funny.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1UiKFdFqJI&list=UUfPgFR2ssIb9JPwq-WEVo2Q&index=12

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Pretty funny, especially the disappearing ninja defuse ....

Guy must have some quick fingers though to dive and dash all in one move.

It's nice to see an original video, especially a trolling one where they aren't team killing or trapping their teammates in corners. But I do wonder what his win/loss is now...

Imagine if you had a whole party in on this.  You could join session in progress over and over (unless randoms popped into the game).

[quote user="NewFoundRemedy"]

It's nice to see an original video, especially a trolling one where they aren't team killing or trapping their teammates in corners. But I do wonder what his win/loss is now...

[/quote]Meh.  Who cares.  He's having fun and providing entertainment for other people.  Stats aren't worth much to me personally.  I'd rather have fun with the game than try to protect a meaningless stat. 

I wasn't saying that I cared, clearly the point of the video was that he doesn't care. Just curious is all.

Sorry man, I wasn't trying to come off as a jerk.  I was just saying that he likely doesn't care what his stats are.  IMO too many people are caught up in what their stats are to remember to have fun with the game.  They get too serious.  

No harm done. But I'm with you. BO was my first CoD and I couldn't care less about my stats on there. MW3 I did care, but this game I never cared about my stats. It's just better to play that way.

LMAO for all the "WTF!?" moments... :D :D :D

Someone lazy link, pl0x. On phone Hayabena.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1UiKFdFqJI&list=UUfPgFR2ssIb9JPwq-WEVo2Q&index=12]

Whoops, meant to lazy link , but will this work instead?