Vanishing Jobs!

I just recently purchased this game. I have loved the others and am enjoying this was almost as much. I have an issue. I am fairly early into the game, currently I need to meet Page at Reavers for the Costume Ball.

I have been doing ALOT of side quest, helping villagers, making friends, buying properties. So I have already ammased a large fortune, almost 2 million now I think.

But I can no long fo any jobs, they are not posted anywere. The signs are missing, is this supposed to happen?

It is not really game breaking for me, but was wondering if this is part of the game, or a glitch.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Put it this way bud I have around 50 million and still have jobs showing. I never noticed the jobs dissappearing before I went to Reavers Mansion with Paige. Sounds like another glitch for Lionhead to sort, but you're the first I know of with this problem. Sorry can't be more definitive.

It is what I thought. Sucks, but it is not a game breaker. I will just have to make my fortune in the realestate market.

Whilst you are in some quests in the main storyline you will find that jobs and a few quests are not available until you finish the storyline quest you are on. (Not the whole storyline)

[quote user="jaybgee"]

Whilst you are in some quests in the main storyline you will find that jobs and a few quests are not available until you finish the storyline quest you are on. (Not the whole storyline)

[/quote]

Thats a good point and quite true

Huh, maybe that is the issue, I have just had bad timing.