Vampire game for 360

My wife wanted to to look for a Vampire game that was like devil may cry 4.  Anyone know of a Vampire game like this?  Any Vampire game i see aren't that good for the 360. Any help would be nice.  Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

Pick up Skyrim, and turn yourself into a Vampire.....Then you will have the best vampire game ever.

^ Excellent suggestion.

Also the arcade game Bloodrayne Betrayal which has a free demo. marketplace.xbox.com/.../ce8b3c25-4667-442a-a426-d8532dd12168

There was a Japanese port "Vampire Rain" released on the 360 about 2006 or 2007.  I'd stay away from that one though.  

There's a new game called Dark that just came out...not sure if it's like the game's you mentioned, but maybe worth looking into.

I'm currently playing Dark right now. It's more of a stealthy type of game.

"Dark" is a Stealth Game that will not let you Power your way through enemies out in the open so for that reason it's probably not your ideal Vampire game.

"Skyrim" or "Oblivion" allow you to play as a Vampire and they're both excellent games.

"Castlevania: Lord Of Shadows" is full of Vampires and other undead creatures and is a pretty fun game too.

Hope that helps.

Az

Thanks for the help i will look into it.  Wife not into skyrim i told her about that too she like a game like devil may cry,

[quote user="Pakaroo"]

Thanks for the help i will look into it.  Wife not into skyrim i told her about that too she like a game like devil may cry,

[/quote]

You need to grab a copy of "Killer Is Dead".

It's trippy but amazing in parts.

Ther combat is remeniscent of "Devil May Cry" but you don't have to be an video game prodigy to get to grips with the combat.

There are Vampires in the game and they're done pretty well.

Az

I'm not sure if Legacy of Kain is compatible with the 360.It was on the original Xbox and was awesome.You might want to check the official list of b/c games first.You'll probably find it in a store that sells pre-owned games.