valkerie rocket

nobody in call of duty black ops uses valkerie rockets. I've been in only 1 game when someone used the valkerie. They are so uncontrolable. They suck

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They are actually pretty cool. They take some getting used to, but they are very controllable (Ive put them through windows), its just there are other KSRs Id rather use.

Ill take an attack chopper at 7 instead of a valkyrie

I just don't like waiting around for care packages. They are actually really fun to use.

I use them sometimes. I use them like a predator missile. I shoot them straight up for a few seconds, or til 1/3 of the fuel is gone, by then you are WAY above the map and can see the whole thing. Then just come down slow til you find your target then boost and kill.  

SILKYJJ is correct... thats the best way to use the missile...

Last night I got Valkyrie Rockets from Care packages 4 times (in 4 different games) on hardcore CTF.... good way to get some campers

I only use them because it makes me nostalgia back to sentinel guns in James Bond Nightfire... otherwise they're pretty terrible. Don't know why they weren't a 6 or 5 killstreak.

I use them a lot. I wish it was just 1, and for a 5 KS though. Then you'd see them like crazy, especially in Search.

-

My favorite thing to do is use them in FFA...get 29 kills, then wait til someone is just about to turn the corner and smash them in the face with it. Results in a hilarious game winning killcam. Also fun to use if spawn trapping...I've lost count how many triple kills I've had with a single Valkyrie.

Always love seeing a good game winning kill-cam with a valkyrie rocket and big explosion need to star using them more seeing multiple kills most of the time.

It's what I get a lot in CP's and seems to work well seeing as I play Domination a lot. Allows for a quick kill of flag cappers. I annoy my friends cuz when I launch it I hum "Ride of the Valkyries" until they explode.

It's a good killstreak but i would put it around 5-6 kills. I like it when the enemy looks directly at it as if to say "Im not surviving this"