Valhalla

I miss wraiths...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

it is just lucky that for the most part the players that i am "matched" with don't know of its power or the driver they get can't drive ..... usually ending in a quick and painful death ......

"Change the warthogs to gauss hogs".

Absolutely not.

It's debatable as to whether that vehicle should even BE in Multiplayer given how ridiculous it is, and it's only tentatively balanced out by having an opposing one on the map. Putting a Gauss on a map like Ragnarok would be utterly ridiculous.

Ugh. I hate gauss hogs in multiplayer. I think they should just make the warthog turrets actually good like they were in Halo 3.

Change the warthogs to gauss hogs

I miss throwing Power Drains into the Man-Cannon.

Randomly firing the Wraiths arcing shot over the hill into their landing spot would be very satisfying.

Don't worry about your stats. Boom everything is practice. Life is to short to worry about stats.

it is the biggest thing i have to adapt to ....is the complete and utter difference between the weapons/vehicles in the campaign vs in MP and i'[m not doing so well ........ i just wish there was a practice arena  where you could go and test different loadouts without it effecting your stats

Yeah... it also sucks that everyone and their grandma has plasma pistols in multiplayer too.

to bad they have throttled back the tank and the wraith so much that just one or two grenades and they are done ....... i remember in the campaign if you got into a scorpion .... look out you were damn near invincible .... and trying to take down a wraith was a tough battle ..... but then i suppose thats the difference between the campaign and MP