Vacation?

I'm getting a little tired of the constant next gen talk, so thought we could talk about something pointless.

-

If you could take a "vacation" of sorts to any game's environment or world where would you go and why? I'll get things started; I'd love to visit Rapture from Bioshock but not the run down decrepit place you visit in the first game rather in its heyday. I'm not sure if they would of had Big Daddies walking around then, but if they were that would just make it even better!

-

Also I'd stop in at the town of Silent Hill just to freak myself out and hopefully not get killed. Haha. What about everyone else?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would give anything to be with Lara Croft on her yacht of the coast of Thailand where she is lying next to me dripping wet in her Gold Bikini and she turns round and asks me to start rubbing Sun tan lotion all over her.

I'd like to take 6 of the worst Kinect titles ever made and travel to each state where ever the developer for said game resides. Then make them play their game for several hours and watch them rage out. I'd love to make the developers for Steel Battalion play that mission that has you waiting for 3 real life minutes to ambush some one. Then I get to watch them fail it over and over waiting 3 real life minutes for each attempt.

Assassin's Creed 2, Renaissance Italy. Not Brotherhood or Revelations though, as I'd like the experience to feel new and not like some hungover deja vu.

I think I would go to fallout 3 vault 101 and see how far I could get to becoming the savior of the wastelands ;) if I could even escape vault 101.....

Ok, I had a slight idea what Zack's Island might be, but had to do a google search.... Yes ok that is probably the winnar! Haha.

-

HaloJolly your take on this sounds a little creepy flying through peoples Xbox cyber space Haha, but I'll give it to you It is original!

Probably somewhere in Mass Effect.  Not the violent places, one of the nicer places there.

[quote user="SL4Y1N6 R34PER"]

The Capital Wasteland

[/quote]My thoughts exactly. Having been to DC several times and living close by in neighboring VA it would be interesting to see the bombed ruins.

[quote user="DigitalAssassin"]

I'm getting a little tired of the constant next gen talk, so thought we could talk about something pointless.

-

If you could take a "vacation" of sorts to any game's environment or world where would you go and why? I'll get things started; I'd love to visit Rapture from Bioshock but not the run down decrepit place you visit in the first game rather in its heyday. I'm not sure if they would of had Big Daddies walking around then, but if they were that would just make it even better!

-

Also I'd stop in at the town of Silent Hill just to freak myself out and hopefully not get killed. Haha. What about everyone else?

[/quote]Zack's Island for obvious reasons.

Drat! Someone beat me to it...

Would have to be RDR and go and say hello to all those lovely working girls, lol

I would like to be a Xbox for one day so I can see all the people yelling at games in partys or watch them jump around in front of kinect. I would choose to make my vication in the cyberspace of my xbox. Does that count? :p