Usually take this long to get KOTT cars?

I am new to doing Forza King of the Track.  Does it usually take this long for cars to be sent to my account or should I be concerned that I am not getting them?

This really is not a complaint ... I am just trying to figure out the online aspects of this game

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Be patient, you will get the car soon. I think it took about a week for the ones last month to be sent out.

Thanks.  Just wondering.  It has been 9 days now (over 1 business week) and still nothing.  I assumed that this was automated so it would be quick.

I get plenty of messages in the message center but no cars.  Wondering when to start worrying.  I heard others got their cars already.  

When you get a car, does it show up in the message center or is there a special "gift" place in-game?

Actually it hasnt been 9 days, T10 is sending out the cars on the week of March 5th (which is this week, obviously) so you should have it by Sunday, the new KOTT just came out, it didnt come out March 1st, you gotta wait, same as the unicorns, did you beat Rampage?

Ahh, I am new to Forza 4 and thought these things start on the 1st of the month (usually).  I did beat Rampage so I excited for my first unicorn.  And these cars come as messages in the message center or is it like Forza 2 where it says you have a gifted car and you need to hit the right trigger to get to that?

Yeah when you do finally get it and get to the Career/Community/ETC page a message will pop up on the bottom right of the screen, I think you gotta press LT to go to messages, I beat Rampage too so I'll let you know when I get it, easiest KOTT ever, last time I saw he had like a 1:51:674 dirty! Not only did I beat it, plus mine was clean, and I am NOT a Forza expert.

Sorry I forgot you said you were new to Forza 4 in your first post, and youre right it should start on the 1st of the month, Im not an industry insider but im sure Turn 10 needs a week to prepare the New KOTT, Monthly Rivals, Unicorns, and the March DLC, plus there is a patch coming out soon for F4, And I love Forza and T10, but im pretty sure the release of the March DLC is more important then sending out free unicorns, just saying

Thanks for the info.  I also beat him clean.  Feb was the first month I took part in this stuff so it is a learning experience.  Have to say that I love this game.  Every day I get messages from T10 and I think it may be the cars but then it is just informing me of more races.

T10 have released a statement on their forums today saying that they will be sending the cars out soon

Yeah keep in mind the title update is their number one consern right now i would guess.

Just got my unicorn, ahh yeah, 69 Camaro, you should have yours