using the jets, tanks, etc... question

Since i'll be new to BF, do you get to use these like killstreaks? or is it a rank thing? or money? or what? I'm not sure how it works for this game and just curious if i'll ever get a chance to get in one, since i'm assuming i'm gonna suck compared to the BF vets.

thx

boats

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

@Waykam so basically you are saying that you look forward to wasting a jet by crashing it into a person instead of using the jet to help out your team.

[quote user="Waykam"]

I'm looking forward to getting a roadkill in a jet.

[/quote]

Same here. It would certainly top nailing people with the UAV in BC2.

^^What he said.

1.) I've never flown the jets in Battlefield before and I intend to try out all the vehicles to find out the ones I like and the ones I'm good with.

2. If I have a badly damaged plane then yes, I will smash the jet into someone. Hopefully it will be a wookie in a bush but I'll be happy with killing anybody.

3.) If I want to crash a jet once or twice I'm sure the team can survive, I'm not planning on it becoming a main tactic, it's a bit of fun every now and then.

What he said^

ah ok cool, ya i've been playing 1943 again just to get a minor feel for it, but i've kind of looked at 1943 as just a fun little arcade game not like a full title. So i thought it might be a completely different play style compared to how BF3 will be, at least in that aspect.

The only other reason i was thinking a killstreak type was because of playing the Homefront demo, thought BF might be kind of like that as well, but wasnt sure.

thx for the info,

boats

There is no such thing is a kill streak.  Yes if your good ya can kill many players like a streak.  But your not rewarded other then points and maybe pins.  Jets you pilot yourself so your in total control.  Not like other games where the cpu takes control of it til its shot down.

[quote user="FAT N1NJA PANDA"]

@Waykam so basically you are saying that you look forward to wasting a jet by crashing it into a person instead of using the jet to help out your team.

[/quote]

You can easily roadkill someone with a jet. I've done it many times in BF2. Either by when I'm taking off on the runway and some noob get's in my way or if I fly low enough that my wings clip them.

I'm looking forward to getting a roadkill in a jet.

I'm going to assume you've played BF1943 as it's in your g-card, it'll be the same. Vehicles are there for the taking, doesn't matter what rank you are.

And killstreaks aren't a Battlefield thing.