Using Prepaid Visa for DLC Content

Hello everyone, I hope I'm posting this in the right spot. If it isn't, I do apologize.

On Sunday, my friend gave me a prepaid visa card in return for my assistance to get her computer working right again. (Viruses, oh joy....) So, with that being said, I've been trying to figure out what i want to buy with this card. It then occurred to me that there are a couple camos I've been looking at for Black Ops II. I'm still fairly new to the xbox community, becoming part of it at christmas after being gifted the 360 console. Love it to death. Anyway, is my prepaid card applicable for this purchase? It has more than enough for a couple camo purchases, so funds shouldn't be an issue. Would I go about this the same way that I would use a normal credit card or should I just use my real card instead? Thanks to all that reply.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:
Answer

Hi there,

You can use pre-paid cards, but you would need to make sure the billing information for the card matches the billing information on you account. Not all pre-paid cards let you update that information.

-

I hope this helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.