Using OneGuide on Xbox One

So I can watch TV on my Xbox now?

One of the cool new features on the Xbox One is the ability to integrate your cable box into your console so that you can watch TV using your Xbox One. To get started, check out this guide on how to Set up live TV with your Xbox One. You can also use some functions of the OneGuide with your DVR.

Cool, so what can I do with this OneGuide?

Once you have your cable box and OneGuide all set up, you can personalize the OneGuide with features like family settings, hiding standard def channels, and adding channels to your favorites list. Another cool feature with the OneGuide is the Apps Channel. This will let Apps like Netflix or TED appear in your OneGuide like regular TV channels. This article has the steps you’ll need to Use the App channels list with Xbox One and the OneGuide.

I have everything. Now how do I watch TV on my Xbox One?

Now that you know all these cool things that you can do with the OneGuide, how do you get to watch all my favorite stuff? With the new Kinect on Xbox One you can use either voice commands or your controller to Watch TV with the OneGuide.

Congratulations! You’re all set to kick back on the couch and swap between your favorite games and your favorite shows without even having to lift a finger. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 28 Applies to:

Verified!           

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.