Is it possible to use one?

Especially for FPS's

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Its alot smoother motion and alot faster. I used to be a pc gamer and there are gaming setups out there where you could shoot faster with the right mouse equipped with a macro. Keyboard vs Contoller. Keyboard always wins. Especially with movement. Coming from pc games i find it hard to halo jump and shoot at the same time maybe im just not used to controller yet. I have now moved to tactical layout to better adapt my movement. However if i was using a keyboard and mouse i could be drop shotting jumping around with ease rapidly without messing up any rythm making me a hard target to hit and deadly precision with the mouse. So ya it should be cheating, heck if i would of known about this setup transitioning from pc to console i would have alot better stats +(

[quote user="Dr Pillz redux"]

[/quote]

pillz here! :)

I just play for fun. When you do that you stop worrying about all the stupid things. If someone needs to spend needless amounts of money to be slightly better at a game than me, go for it, I'm more worried about making my car payment than beating people in a video game, I'd rather have fun above all else. I choose not to play on the PC because the Xbox community is better, plus you don't have to deal with all the mods and hacks that the PC community is subject to. People need to chillllllll

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

@Ballzy   All you have to do is play on PC.  Nobodies stopping you.

[/quote]

Na I do fine with the controller but I wouldnt cry about it if someone with a xim3 killed me.  Also playing on the PC even with a mouse keyboard would not be the "best experience" possible given all the BS that goes on there.  Playing on the 360 with a mouse and keyboard would be.  But na, lets deny people from getting the most out of the game so that we dont have to listen to all the crying.  Noobs are turning game developers into noobs and its getting tiresome.

@Ballzy   All you have to do is play on PC.  Nobodies stopping you.

[quote user="Dr Pillz redux"]

[quote]And the reason is.......?  If you answer because people with XIM3 will be more accurate then thats a joke.[/quote]It isn't a joke. Any half competent person using a mouse will wipe the floor with anyone using a controller. First Person Shooters on consoles are designed with the use of a controller in mind, which is why there is auto aim on consoles. When it comes to precision, the mouse will always win. This is why the use of a mouse like device is prohibited. It's also why there are never any cross platform First person shooters anymore.

[/quote]

Ya I know mouse/keyboard is much better.  I meant its a joke to limit peoples satisfaction just because other people will not go buy the peripheral.   If you want the best experience playing FPS you use a mouse/keyboard.  When a company deliberately denies you this "best experience" thats a joke to me and another example of the pussifacation of everything.

i would like to use a mouse and keyboard just to feel how it works, but otherhand i dont like gaming on pc because of that. console gaming needs to be done with a controller

[quote]And the reason is.......?  If you answer because people with XIM3 will be more accurate then thats a joke.[/quote]It isn't a joke. Any half competent person using a mouse will wipe the floor with anyone using a controller. First Person Shooters on consoles are designed with the use of a controller in mind, which is why there is auto aim on consoles. When it comes to precision, the mouse will always win. This is why the use of a mouse like device is prohibited. It's also why there are never any cross platform First person shooters anymore.

@gunz, I'd hate to see that happen irl. I'd hate to be the first one, lol. just a millimeter on the pull. Who doesn't want the best latency? ask that? But really, it kind of fun to beat your friend when they have a slight advantage, It all works out.

See people don't really come here to whine, they come here for answers or to chat. We give them none because MS took the forum away. so here we sit. love me.

[quote user="MaTtKs"]

[quote user="Tortured Saint"]

Check out the XIM3.  They pretty much started the market for these things.

[/quote]

These are prohibited in the Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy under Unsupported Peripheral Devices.  The game is designed to be used with a controller for a reason.

[/quote]

And the reason is.......?  If you answer because people with XIM3 will be more accurate then thats a joke.  Ya lets keep people from having the best experience possible because other people will biatch about it.  Jesus H what is this world coming to.  As long as it cant shoot single shot weapons faster then it should be allowed.