Using a modded controller

Hello everyone, 

I have recently been considering purchasing a modded controller from a 3rd party outfit (I got pitched by some of their reps at the midnight release of gears) but I wanted to check to make sure it is not something that will get me into trouble first. 

The organization is called GenuisMods, and the control itself is pretty pricey (around 170 bucks). 

Aside from being extremely visually appealing, the Pro model that I am looking at has the following functions:

Rapid Fire: with additional options for burst mode (programable by round count) 

Drop Shot: basicly makes you drop to the ground after your first round is fired (though I am sure this would be a pain on some maps, especially for non-rusher players)

Auto Aim: Only works on the single player 

Jitter box: Similar to rapid fire, but works for close quarters weapons as it will not allow you to aim down the sight. 

The company assures me that I will have no problems, but I wanted to check with you guys first. 

Also, if anyone else has ever dealt with this company, I was curious if they are even worth the money, as 170 bucks is pretty steep for a control. 

Thanks,

Paradox

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

You can trust that anything that contains the word "modded" is not allowed and can get you into trouble especially on Call of Duty or Halo. Using an unfair advantage like a modded controller is cheap and considered cheating. Play legit and play fair. Save your money.

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Modded controllers can get you banned from XBOX LIVE. I am not sure why you would even want one, but if you feel you need that advantage over other players you can purchase rapid fire controllers that are licensed by Xbox.

Sorry this didn't help.

i wouldn't do it! modded controllers can get you banned from games such as call of duty

Sorry this didn't help.

Using anything with the word ''mod'' or ''modded'' in it you should assume it is against rules and can get you in trouble\banned. Using mods in anyway, on controllers, Xbox consoles, or your account is offering you an unfair advantage over other players. You should read the Xbox code of conduct before considering anything that you may find against the rules.

www.xbox.com/.../codeofconduct

Sorry this didn't help.