User Created Levels Disappeared

I created three levels, uploaded, and now they're gone from the hard drive and they're not in the Community Theater. Anyone else have this issue?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Yes and its really annoying

Hello!!! Most likely, the levels are in the Arena > Community Theater section of the game. Please ensure you search BOTH Furbottom's Features > Community Theater, and Arena > Community Theater.

In order to be considered a Story/Adventure level and appear under the Furbottom's section, you must create 15 levels in a very specific playlist format (including a secret level).

Levels 1-9: Adventure Mode (Strawberry)

Levels 10-14 Challenge Mode (Triangle with Exclamation Mark)

Level 15: Adventure (Strawberry) OR Challenge (Triangle with Exclamation Mark -- your choice!)

The Behemoth has uploaded a video that explains the basics of Level Creation to YouTube:

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2ttfg9Z_Gw&feature=share&list=UU5Erigi5VK0a_UVg4bzT29A]

Check out The Behemoth's Level Creation section of the forums for more information:

forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php

I cant find my playlists anywhere ether, has anybody figured this out???

Hi Northern -- Does the post right above yours not help?

Most likely, the levels are in the Arena > Community Theater section of the game. Please ensure you search BOTH Furbottom's Features > Community Theater, and Arena > Community Theater.

In order to be considered a Story/Adventure level and appear under the Furbottom's section, you must create 15 levels in a very specific playlist format (including a secret level).

Levels 1-9: Adventure Mode (Strawberry)

Levels 10-14 Challenge Mode (Triangle with Exclamation Mark)

Level 15: Adventure (Strawberry) OR Challenge (Triangle with Exclamation Mark -- your choice!)

The Behemoth has uploaded a video that explains the basics of Level Creation to YouTube:

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=s2ttfg9Z_Gw]

Check out The Behemoth's Level Creation section of the forums for more information:

forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php

what he tries to say is that we tried to upload an adventure with 3 levels only, where is it now if it cannot be under furbottom feature since it not a *complete* adventure? because nothing stopped the upload process or warned me about anything, i have a backup, but im just saying.

nevermind i found it, i didnt even know you could play solo in the arena section, have to dig up deep! thanks

Good stuff, glad you found your playlist!