Used purchase, this or Battlefield3?

Haven't had a FPS for a while. Played lots of the cod series though. Just looking for little fix....considering BF3, but am worried its dying, or with the large maps it'll be tough to find games that are plenty active. What do you think? Anyone play both?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They are both very different games.BF3 is still very active and will still be after BF4 comes out so no worries there.It's just preference really.If you are used to CoD then i'd say stick with it and go with this game.You can't play BF like CoD,It has a steeper learning curve,So for your "little fix" of FPS this game will probably be more suited for you.

Thanks for the response. Too late though. I asked my wife to grab bf3 new for $20. I'm a "fast" learner and the difference in gameplay has always interested me. $20 is little enough to risk it.

I'd say neither. Both were fossa pointing as a fan of both series. I'll give Battlefield 4 a chance, but not the next Call of Duty. Personally, I'd pick up Bad Company 2 if you haven't.

Battlefield 3 is easy to transfer to from Call of Duty. Look for operation metro team death match exactly like Call of Duty.

After playing Battle field 2 on the computer I regret switched over to the 360 Battle field games are meant for Pc players.

[quote user="pnsfneo"]

After playing Battle field 2 on the computer I regret switched over to the 360 Battle field games are meant for Pc players.

[/quote]

So is COD.  In fact, most if not all FPSs are.

Both are fun, buy what YOU like. Both these series will have some lobbies to fill for several more years, even though most move on to the newer releases.

THEY NEED TO MAKE A BAD COMPANY 3 ALREADY GOSH DARNIT

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"] Both were fossa pointing as a fan of both series.[/quote]Why do you torment me auto correct?

Fossa

NOUN:

A large nocturnal reddish-brown catlike mammal (Cryptoprocta ferox) of the civet family, found in the rain forests of Madagascar.

^^I dont get it.