Use of Silverback in Horde

Finally unlocked the silverback last night and took it for a ride (nice). All I have is the machine gun. Haven't been able to use, or figure out how to use, the rocket launcher on the thing.

Can anyone tell me how to use it? Does it require another unlock?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

im level 2 fully upgraded silverback but the new dlc has just added the rockets and u must upgrade it to level 3 to unlock the rockets (must have dlc to use rockets aswel)

I have the DLC. Thanks for the tip.

Earning that 50 gamerscore for killing 500 enemy with rockets is going to take a long time to get there....

you can get 15-20 kills per wave with the silverback though.  I actually believe it will take me longer to get my silverback to level 3 than it will to kill 500 enemies.  I had everything fully upgraded prior to the Command Pack coming out, so at least I'm not starting from zero...

You need level 3 on the Silverback to get the rockets? Oh crap... here was me hoping it would be level 2. Yeah, this could take a while. Like as long to put the required amount into turrets to unlock the Command Centre...

what level do you have to be to in turrets to use the command centre? and is it manned turrets or the little auto ones?

must be level 8 manned turrets that fully leveled up i'm nearly there half way throu level 7 but taking some serious cash to get it to that level

To use the Rockets on a Silverback you will need to Tap <A> you will only get 4 rockets though so use them sparingly.

my tactic for use of silverback is to build it before the boss comes. that way you can use a lot of its firepower without having to worry about grubs ( mainly tickers ).

I've got everything maxed out for all my barriers ect.. and have reached level 4 at my silver back... and have over 650 kills w/ them (rocket kills).. however my ach will not pop up or activate for me??  It's at the most fullest bar so I'm not understanding what it is.. Do you have to be at a certain rank/level to get that ach? Pls help.. this ach is really frustrating me.. been working on it for the last three months.. :(((

I got my silverback up to rockets. If someone wants to play sometime to get their kills hit me up.

Needs to be level 3. im half way level 2. i need to spend another 144k to get to level 3. w00t. that money is worth more than my house.