Use of Peng

In DS and DS2, the Peng trophy was sellable for a ton of credits.  In DS3 it doesn't seem like there is anything to do with it other then the achievement.  Am I missing something?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Probably not as there are no more credits.  If anything, they could have had it sellable for maybe some tungsten or spare parts.  Or you could craft it into a Peng gun that shoots statues or something.  That would have been cool.

My friend sold his and got nothing so we don't see the point of it either.

A Dead Space with no Peng would not be a Dead Space.  Even the dlc in DS2 had its own Peng.  Agree though we should have been able to sell it or something.  At least it's there and there's an achievement.  

worth nothing.... bummer.

Wonder is any of the secret achievements in the DLC will be a peng one.

Might be.  There was Peng in Severed too.  I just noticed the other day the lead art director or somethings last name is "Peng".  Interesting...

If you share Peng with your co-op partner do they get the achievement?

Not 100% on it but I don't think so.  I remember reading from somewhere that if you're playing the level it's found with a partner (14?), once one person gets it, you have to reload the checkpoint so the other person can get it.  Based on that, I assume it can't be shared.

No, your partner doesn't. They have to find Peng themselves. I shared it with a friend of mine for kicks and they didn't get it.

A shame it isn't worth anything. I wanted a huge spectacle surrounding Peng for the last game in the series. I was thinking maybe a giant Peng statue and both you and your partner have to insert your Peng at the same time into the statue and you get tons of resources or a special suit or something.