USAS-12 and all other auto shotties with frag rounds ****

Ok I'll admit it, it was really fun to use at first but it got old really quick. Now everyone's using it and I personally think it's f**king the game up the @@@ over here. This isn't Battlefield anymore. Auto shotguns with sniper range and frag rounds (pretty much a handheld light tank) is the last thing that comes to my mind when I think of playing Battlefield. This is like the One Man Army noobtube exploit from MW2. Obviously only noobs use this gun. Really, REALLY high ranked noobs. 

You know how many times a day Operation Metro goes to s**t because one douche decides to take out the USAS-12 when it's already a Hardcore server? I don't know either because I lost count! Ok enough ranting. I just had to let that out because that gun's been getting to me lately. I'm tired of hearing the distinctive sound it makes when some jackass is spraying it from across the entire map.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm so 1337 EA gave me the frag rounds to start. Don't hate!

[quote user="II NertiA II"]

Only 1337 peeps like me use the Frag-12 rounds with Auto shotties. If you're not 1337 THEN GTFO. Otherwise eat it.

[/quote]

Then what time are you GTFO'ing. I thought someone that is so 1337 would have more than 547 kills total between all the shotties you can use the frag rounds on:0

Only 1337 peeps like me use the Frag-12 rounds with Auto shotties. If you're not 1337 THEN GTFO. Otherwise eat it.

back in the 80's when i was a wee lad......I worked at a fast food place....making McMinimum Wage.....seem to recall the boxes our frozen meat came in said "99% beef" on them......didn't mention the 1%

Pardon the sarcasm, it's just tiring reading post after post of the same crap from disgruntled BF vets. All the negativity is bad for you man, it really phucks up your Chi. I'm just looking out for you.

On a side note, DICE said the Happy Meal is being nerfed. Apparently the fries are too greasy, the burger has too much mystery meat and the toy has that good ol' toxic lead paint from the PRC. They're working on a replacement.

I think it's the grease that's killing me, not so young as we used to be... Has any one tried the new BK fries yet?

unlocked the frag rounds last night, redonkulous, to say the least. They are fun, but remove ANY challenge from the game, and that's not my style.

McDonald's fries are good.....burgers...crap

[quote user="StrictlyDigital"]

[quote user="BKB ShadowVegas"]

DICE traded balance for flash, resulting in a game that sucks. The community attracted by that same flash also sucks.

[/quote]DICE asked me to tell you that they're sorry. They're sorry that they couldn't make a masterpiece worthy of the greatness that is BKB ShadowVegas. To rectify their transgression against you they've offered to buy you a Happy Meal every time you feel the urge to post so you can turn this :( into this :) 

[/quote]and they still attempt to GOML by addressing me directly....  troll fail. I like steak, you easily satisfied and distracted kids can keep your happy meals. Besides, I get the same thing everytime I eat at McDonalds. Diarrhea.

...I got something in my pocket

[quote user="BKB ShadowVegas"]

DICE traded balance for flash, resulting in a game that sucks. The community attracted by that same flash also sucks.

[/quote]DICE asked me to tell you that they're sorry. They're sorry that they couldn't make a masterpiece worthy of the greatness that is BKB ShadowVegas. To rectify their transgression against you they've offered to buy you a Happy Meal every time you feel the urge to post so you can turn this :( into this :)