UPlay

This system has been around since Assassin's Creed II in 2009, but it's still in beta.  I wonder when Ubisoft will ever get around to finishing it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Maybe they're still trying to figure out what to do with it, kind of like Playstation Home. That's still in beta too.

They did announce a "Uplay Passport." Their version of the online pass, I believe.

Ps home will always be in beta because it's always evolving.

Uplay is pretty cool if done correctly.

Uplay is awful.

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

Uplay is awful.

[/quote] Couldn't agree anymore with you.
Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I don't mind Uplay. I have no issues with it at all, if I'm absolutely honest. It's a nice incentive to keep playing Ubisoft games but I would have preferred if it kept points earned from games separate rather than allowing you to go berserk and buy everything in one game to short-change yourself for another game you want. Because the only Uplay content I've ever bought was the Harlequin for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, I should be okay in that regard at least.

ayudio mi xbox 360 yo dadu ? upaly que paso dadu soy sordo si mi msn *** Email address is removed for privacy *** yapo yo dadu

[quote user="antoniiio19"]

ayudio mi xbox 360 yo dadu ? upaly que paso dadu soy sordo si mi msn *** Email address is removed for privacy *** yapo yo dadu

[/quote]

?

Wow! its still in beta.

I remeber logging on for Splinter Cell:Conviction to download a gun.

It looked interesting.Its a shame its sitting in limbo

How exactly is uplay awful ? You don't like free DLC for your games ?

I like UPlay, it rewards you for playing the game and you can unlock exclusive things for the game.

However I don't like the online pass, if they make a good enough game, people will buy it.