UPlay Double Time reward

anyone figured out how to actually use it once you spend your credits on it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think you can only use it once, it should be available when you rank up to a level where 2 unlock choices are available.

save it till lvl 20 on the rifleman class that way you can get both the guns instead of having to choose

i redeemed it already and have not figured out how  to use it in the game to take two guns on a decision

How it works normally is when you reach a certain rank,  you can choose 1 of the 2 choices for that rank, with the Double Time you are allowed a one time chance to take both unlocks instead of one.  So like Scare Bearr recommended, use it wisely!

guys i know what it does you are not understanding my question.  Once you take the reward from UPlay how do you get it to work in the game.  I know about the decision points and everything, the question is actually getting it to work in the game at a decision point

when you rank up there should be a point when you get to choose both. just wait to rank up. its simple really.

I think he is having issues actually using it when he supposedly can.  I can't help beyond that since I have not bought this option from Uplay.

yo def is right.  I know how to get it from UPlay, i know what it's suppose to do, the problem is making it do what it is suppose to do.  I don't know how to make my issue more clear on this lol

sorry teezy, i understand your problem too but dont know the answer! :(

there should be an option @ the decision point to press "X" for both guns