Upgrading Fifa14 (Xbox 360) digital download -> Fifa14 (Xbox One) digital download

I purchased Fifa14 digitally on my Xbox 360 with the assumption that I could upgrade to Xbox One version of the game for 10$. However, it doesn't appear that this is available. After talking with EA customer support, they said I could contact you for a code to get the Xbox One version. Below is the paste of the transaction from my Xbox live account. Any help would be great! FIFA 14 Purchase 10/4/2013 $63.69 USD

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hello,

This is not something that Microsoft would be able to do for you. Microsoft has never made this offer for upgrading to FIFA 14 from the Xbox 360 to the Xbox One for $10. If it was like this, they would have stated so beforehand. This was never communicated in any sort of advertisements, therefore they will not be able to give you any sort of codes for FIFA 14 for Xbox One.

Certain retailers had this option (Best Buy, Gamestop, etc) where you purchase the physical disc copy of the game and then you trade in the physical disc copy for the Xbox One version for $10. This option is not available online for this game. The only digital game this was available for (and was stated so explicitly beforehand was Call of Duty Ghosts).

Sorry, seems if you wish to play the Xbox One version of this game, you will need to purchase the game again. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.