Upgrade MICROSOFT server PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!

After seen the new trailer, we have to upgrade the server of microsoft to have 32 players. DICE said that they tested console with 80 players and it's work fine (exept the framerate) but what about 32 players. DICE said that the game turn at about 32 fps but with 32 players, I imagine 30 fps. They also said that is MICROSOFT and SONY the problem. MICROSOFT do nothing for their players. We paid about 70$ for gold pass to play online and 60$ to have Microsoft point and they have only 24 players server???

What they are doing with our money?

MICROSOFT made $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ / weeks

They have a lot of money to upgrade their security and server to have more players.

vote if you want on EA (if you have EA account) we have more than 560 vote.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/60/7483237.page

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you want to play in bigger games, then save that money you pay for gold and MS points, and buy a gaming PC.

My guess is that EA will be hosting the servers again. But it's all about balance. Do you want a beautiful game to run smoothly at a constant frame rate or do you want a low detailed game with 80 players?

It is my understanding Xbox would love to partner with EA to help with the hosting.  Just like they do on that other game.  EA refuses stating that players must be 13 years or older to play, whereas xbox says you can be 7.

I think the xbox player cont on this game is being held back because of the inabilities of the PS3 network. They do not want one game out doing the other.  That would hurt sales. Just my opinion on the Ps3 nothing to back it up.  

I just don't get this whole "Bigger is better" thing going around. Sure more players means bigger maps and large scale combat, but it doesn't change the the core of the game. I prefer smaller games where you rely on teamwork and working together to take a base, rather than just rush it will a lot of people and win with pure manpower. I have always had a great time playing on BFBC2's 24 man servers, just my opinion.

[quote user="StrikeSudden"]

It is my understanding Xbox would love to partner with EA to help with the hosting.  Just like they do on that other game.  EA refuses stating that players must be 13 years or older to play, whereas xbox says you can be 7.

I think the xbox player cont on this game is being held back because of the inabilities of the PS3 network. They do not want one game out doing the other.  That would hurt sales. Just my opinion on the Ps3 nothing to back it up.  

[/quote]

And it's my understanding that EA wants to host the servers instead of letting MS to do so. A major reason is that EA can take care of maintenance of the servers. They can issue server/online game patches that don't need MS approval. MS approval for patches can take a long time and EA wants to shorten that waiting period.

Since they are hosting the servers, they can put any restrictions they want on anybody who wishes to play on them. Besides, you shouldn't be playing a M rated game if you are 13 or 7 ;)

Don't start with the player count... It's all about the console's hardware that determines the player count, graphics, etc. It has nothing to do with the network except the restrictions MS/Sony has placed on bandwidth, etc. Like I said earlier, do you want a smooth game or do you want a jerky, laggy game with 80 players?

EA SAID herself that it´s more fun with 32 players...u.u Already voted N° 575

I think part of it is the consoles, which they obviously can't just upgrade. I wouldn't be surprised if we see 64-player battles on Battlefield 4 on the next Xbox.

Meh, I played Battlefield 2 with 64 players for a couple month's then went down to about 48 or 32. I actually think some of the maps work better with less players. Sure it be nice, but it won't ruin the experience like everyone seems to claim.

Delta Force Black Hawk Down supported 25 v 25 on the OG Xbox, I don't see how BF3 can't have 16 v 16 on the 360?

Got a source for that "80 player console test"?