Updating credit car........We don't recognise the computer you're using.....

I am trying to update my credit car number and im getting the "We don't recognise the computer you're using" however i am have an issue with the address its wanting to send the code to, the address is the email address that i originally set up the account on 8 years ago and i no longer have access to it. it is not the address that i use for live / xbox and i thought it was fully swapped over and fine.

the address on the xbox live account is my current one as is the address on my live account, yet its still pulling up the old address?!?! 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello NPuk, this has happened to me over the past month and what I did was the following this should help you out and get things str8 for you. First off you will need to login to live.com with the password and email address that you use for your live account to login to your console or xbox.com Than you will need to go over to the windowslive icon on the left side top and go to devices. Once in the devices and add your computer to the devices, you will have to download windows live essentials. Once it is done your computer will be recognized. You will need to update your email address as well if you are not using the sameone anymore. Hope this helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.