Updated dropzone by four to zero

Posted on twitter: We hear what you're saying about missing Drop Zone in #MW3 loud & clear! We're limited on playlist space, but looking at solutions for it!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

What that translates to is we listened to whiny kids that kept spamming people with messages of infections lobbies, we want you to stop complaining as you're stopping me from counting  my money! ;)

Seriously though, i enjoyed drop zone, but a lot of my friends don't play it so i either play HC or Core modes. Shame though!

Limited on playlist space? I'm no tech head so my understanding of this is limited. How much "space" does it take to add a game mode to the playlist?

Why whinnie? Lol

[quote user="Messy Celt"]

Limited on playlist space? I'm no tech head so my understanding of this is limited. How much "space" does it take to add a game mode to the playlist?

[/quote]

I would love to know this too. I have no idea why they can't have many many more game modes than what they have right now. I have also asked fourzerotwo about this multiple times but got no answer.

It's BS. Plus I'm sure they can take out at least three other gamemodes that nobody in this game plays.

Why the *** did they have to listen to whining cry babies?

Watch us lose one of the hardcore game modes or a low population core gametype to make room for Drop Zone.

-

If we lose Headquarters, I'll rage.

Multi Million Dollar company and they are limited on playlist space. They are limited all right limited to giving ther customer base what they want.

Unfortunately, i'm betting SpeedyBlueDude is correct... they will drop a hardcore mode and COMBINE it with a different HC mode for multiple HC lobby so that they can add DZ back in.     I dont play a whole lot of HC, but i feel for the ones that do because i always see them getting the shaft when it comes to things like this.        I dont get it either why they "ran out of space for gametypes".   really?    they can make a massively popular video game, keep it running, make updates and fixes, create more maps...etc......  but arent able to "make another slot".  ??      

Limited playlist space? Black Ops has more playlists than MW3. So how come they can manage it but IW can't? That and this as well as several other problems would be resolved instantly with the addition of dedicated servers...