[UPDATED 11:51 PST] War Games Pass/Crimson Map Pack Issue UPDATE

[ANOTHER UPDATE!] bs angel has posted a possible solution that should fix everything. So far, reports are claiming it is working.[quote]Map Pass or LE owners: Reboot your console, load Halo 4, press Start, and select "Xbox LIVE Marketplace" to see if it's available for you.[/quote]If this is working for you, post in the threads to let others know. Spread the word and have fun!

[UPDATE!] 343i has posted an update to the issue on Twitter.[quote]The Crimson Map Pack should be available for download by War Games Map Pass and LE owners within the next two hours via the in-game store.[/quote]Ugh, need to clean up the stickys a bit. Anywho....

Hi there! You bought the War Games Pass or you purchased the Limited Edition and you were expecting to download the Crimson Map Pack just now and you can't find it? Yes, I know your pain, as do many others. Thankfully, Xbox Support and 343i are fixing the problem as fast as they can. Just try and stay patient for just a little longer.

Please keep an eye on @HaloWaypoint and @XboxSupport on Twitter for any updates on the issue. This thread will also be updated as news comes.

Thank you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to: