Update?

So I got an update today and after it was done I got a black screen. Pressed the guide button to dashboard. Confirmed that, yes I wanna go to the dashboard, and my X-Box crashes. LOL. Wut? This game is so broken. Anyways. Anybody know what the update did? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just out of interest are certain objects a very bright blue colour for anyone since last update?

Clean your disc.

I Got the update for COD, and right after it, i got a black scree... i turned my xbox off and then loaded the game back up. it went straight to the menu, which means that the game did update. i go into a lobby, and my gun is invisible, and the colors on the map are all messed up... WTF?

I was actually thinking of copying a cool emblem I saw. Oh well. =\

Can't believe they stopped 'emblem sharing',That was actually a good glitch.

ZzzzNo MORE EMBLEMS! Why,  why! I was attempting to get my copy time under 5 sec. No more breasty anime and eyeballs.

^boredom and nothing but free time. Not only that but just by accident someone finds a glitch then the next thing you know everyone knows about it. Gotta love theater mode and youtube.

Why do they even need to address any of these things, besides maybe the timer restting? How do people find these stupid glitches and stuff?

Addressed the copy emblem issue? So basically it's "you can't do it anymore, but keep what you copied?"

Address the issue where people hate this game but decide to play anyways.