Update...

Source: Battlelog

If my time conversion is right, there should be server maintenance around 1:00am West Coast time. Not sure what, if any, improvements will happen.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I thought this was an old beta build and all of those "bugs" were fixed....weird..

Maybe they're improving this version we're currently playing so we can enjoy it more? Didn't think about that?

Why are you here again? You clearly don't like the beta...

Heres the changes:

We have distributed a server side update with the following changes:

- Terrain destruction disabled, because it causes problems with people crawling around under the map. We have a proper fix for this in the retail game, but chose to simply disable it for the OB

- Preround is fully activated: 8 players required to transition from preround to in-game; when 8 players are reached, the start-timer is set to 10 seconds

- Fixes for the most common game server crashes reported over the past 48 hours

- Fixes for end-of-round progress reporting to Battlelog (so players will see their progress more detailed on Battlelog)

[quote user="hobblejp"]

Heres the changes:

We have distributed a server side update with the following changes:

- Terrain destruction disabled, because it causes problems with people crawling around under the map. We have a proper fix for this in the retail game, but chose to simply disable it for the OB

- Preround is fully activated: 8 players required to transition from preround to in-game; when 8 players are reached, the start-timer is set to 10 seconds

- Fixes for the most common game server crashes reported over the past 48 hours

- Fixes for end-of-round progress reporting to Battlelog (so players will see their progress more detailed on Battlelog)

[/quote]

That was from 4 days ago, this maintenance is tonight. I just hope they actually fix some things.