Update

Is anyone else having an issue with the update? Mine won't download...keeps telling me that there is a problem....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Same here

Realy sux. I took a day off to play and now I cant

The whole game is stuffed everywhere arc are blaming it on MS funny then that I updated Amazon and some other stuff today without issue

My money is on failing to get the patch verified, it won't be the first time that has happened

Love the game but Arc seems out of their depth with this imho

I can't get the update either.  Chatted with Microsoft, they told me it would be 30 minutes to fix the problem 4 hours ago.

2nd day with this problem for me.

Mine wont update either. I need my Neverwinter fix or im gonna go nuts lol

I contacted the support this morning the guy there sounded like he had a major hangover and was as helpful as a chocolate teapot. its just another case of the left hand not realising that there also a right one but when money is involved you can bet they are trying to fix it  

Yeah, I just tried to sign on, at first, I thought it was because I had little room on my Xbox, but apparently it was the game itself. I went through the help forum, I checked my internet, restarted the system on a Hard Reset, nothing, still doesn't work. I would bet though, that neither company are being rushed to fix it, seeing as, at this current moment on Neverwinter, people aren't paying out of pocket for Zen, they're using Zen they've had or Astral Diamonds they've accumulated over the passed few months. How I know this? The Astral Diamond exchange has Skyrocketed. AD's are going 100 for 27,500 AD's last I saw. And paying out of pocket for Zen on their microtransactions is kinda the only REAL income they get from this game.

Same with me

Yep  still down definitely a major foul up on Arcs part

Going to be a verification problem, whenever we have seen these before it's taken ages to sort the issue

If this is a major patch we may not see it up until well into tommorrow lol

The arc forum just keeps revising the deadline

I guess those of us in Europe are out of luck for today:)