Update in Windows Store for Mahjong

There was an update for Mahjong in the Windows Store this afternoon.  I installed it, and I went directly to the Mahjong Challenges and was able to complete all the ones for the month of February that didn't load. 

Wonderful surprise!  Hats off to all who worked on this problem and resolved it.  Thank you for your effort, time, and dedication. 

Looking forward to playing tomorrow and keeping my fingers crossed, toes too, that the games will run smoothly again.  :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 28 Applies to:

I was just about to post it but you beat me to the punch. :)  You're very welcome- we're just glad to get you back to playing games! :)

Here it's 2016, and now I can't load Microsoft Mahjong, Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Taptiles, and Wordament.  It gives an error code:  0x80072ee4.  What in heavens name is going on?  I've had to uninstall and reinstall these 4 games each and every day in order to play them for like the past 2 years.  Well, I used the app troubleshooter offered by Microsoft and now the games won't install at all.  It comes up with that Error Code.  I'm royally ticked off.  Seems the original problem never had a solution, and I just tolerated it all this time.  So, I used the App troubleshooter and now I have a bigger problem since they won't install at all now.  

I'm still running Win 8.1.  Everything else is running fine except for these 4 games.  If anyone knows how to fix this, please respond.  Thank you so much for any assistance you can offer to help me resolve this issue.