Update Improved Online Play?

I won't be able to play until late tonight.  How much has the online play improved?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have no lag anymore, 2 months after game release, great:)

I've been hearing good things, haven't had a chance yet myself but I feel optimistic for the first time in two months.

I'm trying it out right now, 2 disconnects so far but I can blame that on me loading these forums. So far, Ranked takes about 80% less time to match up then it did. I need to try out KotH as well

KotH works a ton better now. Just don't choose alternate outfits. There's still a problem with some coding where it will desynch the session if someone chooses an alternate outfit a good portion of the time. To be honest, I'm not upset by it, really. I rather play it with highly improved netcode over being fashionable right now.

I think it's all a bunch of bullshivick. Nothing is fixed. I played for an hour today. Played 1v1 for 30 mins and got 3 desynch and two ragequits out of 7 or 8 opponents. Then I tried KOTH. Yea, it still sucks. I didn't play one game. Every time it was almost my turn the game would say session no longer available. As I was spectating I saw two people randomly quit in the middle of combos that they were preforming. So I know they didn't ragequit. This game is still a pile. I will say this though. When I was playing 1v1 it did seem better. Just too many desynch.

People still don't know we're having the same problem as PS3 with the patch, yet. Just don't use alternate outfits and it'll be fine. KotH works a million times better than it did before, minus people refusing to listen about selecting costumes.

It's disappointing to hear about the dsynchs due to the alternate outfits.  Not because I want to use the alternate outfits, but because other people will use them without knowing about the issue.  I'll give KOTH a try with very low expectations.  I'll be happy if the ranked search is much faster and the overall input lag is improved.  Hopefully it's enjoyable for me online so I can buy the DLC, since it does interest me.  

y did they change the players they killed it now all everyone does is spam

It kinda bs you pre order game for alt get collectors edition get a alt play through game and get all of em then purchase dlc and you tell me just don't play as alt online. Hopefully they fix it fast

[quote user="ED 662"]

y did they change the players they killed it now all everyone does is spam

[/quote]

By their very nature fighters are spammy, unless you are competing at tournament level.