Update ha made things worst

I didn't really have to many issues with this game but since the update I cant even get into a room.  I get the failed to join a game room?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I played all day and did not get sent to the dashboard once.

How do you know if the update even went thru??  I've been waiting to play til this update came out so i popped the disc in today and i started the game as normal and at no point did i get a prompt to update.  Is there something special i have to do.  This is getting ridiculous.

[quote user="SILENTxD34TH"]

How do you know if the update even went thru??  I've been waiting to play til this update came out so i popped the disc in today and i started the game as normal and at no point did i get a prompt to update.  Is there something special i have to do.  This is getting ridiculous.

[/quote]

When you've loaded the game up you should see a message about the update, click on that to download it I believe.

I did that and it just brings up a msg saying that the update is available and to go on the battlelog forum.  Just a bunch of trash, with no option to update.  Im unfortunately ready to just throw in the towel on this one.

[quote user="SILENTxD34TH"]

I did that and it just brings up a msg saying that the update is available and to go on the battlelog forum.  Just a bunch of trash, with no option to update.  Im unfortunately ready to just throw in the towel on this one.

[/quote]

Oh right, I'm not sure then.

I guess if it was me I'd try deleting the whole game, re-installing to see if it updates then? obviously no guarantees!

I'm lucky that I have other games to carry on with but even after the update I'm getting more issues again so like you I'm about ready to give up on the game, which is a shame as when it works it's brilliant but I game for fun, have a laugh with my friends, at the moment though it's more often than not a pain in the backside even attempting to play.

A real shame.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you need to have the update to play on live.  I never seen any update but I'm pretty sure it downloaded and installed quietly in the background because I can play MP and haven't had a dashboard happen since the patch day

The only problem I had before the update was the general party problems, but that's a Microsoft problem. Now, since the BF update, no matter what I've been playing before I put BF in, I have to totally shut down my Xbone and start it back up again; and I'm lucky if it doesn't crash to home screen at least 5 times before I can actually play... It starts with the picture of the city in the rain, then crashes to home, again, and again and again. Brilliant!

@ III Poison III ...

The problem with it crashing to the home screen time after time is being reported by a lot more people now so not just you. Like I just said in another thread, I'm just losing interest in even trying to play it now, just not worth the hassle I'm sorry to say.

Not good is it.

Yea, this is out of control. I can't believe it went out like this. $100 investment (game + Premium) and nowhere near a pleasurable, or even a Premium experience. Sigh. BF3 was sooo good. This is painful.